Chloropicrin is a broad-spectrum soil fumigant used principally to control nematodes, fungi and other soil-borne pests and disease in smaller-acreage, high-value crop applications.
- Clear, colorless oily liquid
- Often blended with other herbicides (e.g., 1-3,Dichloropropene) for added efficacy
- Also used as “warning agent” in structural fumigation applications
- Available in bottles or tank cars
Applications and Markets
- Agriculture (e.g., berries, melons, potatoes, fruit and nut trees, ornamentals, greenhouses)
- Structural fumigation
For more information about chloropicrin or other products and services from ASHTA, please complete the form below or connect with a sales representative.