One of the most widely used chemicals for industrial applications, ASHTA produces hydrochloric acid, or HCl, “on purpose” by combining hydrogen and chlorine.
- Clear, colorless, aqueous solution of hydrogen chloride gas
- Strong corrosive mineral acid
- Available in 22 degree Baume (~36%) and 20 degree Baume (~32%) strengths
- Shipped via tank car and tank truck
Applications and Markets
- Acid etching
- Food processing
- Oil and gas processing
- Ore and mineral processing
- Production of calcium chloride
- Steel pickling
For more information about hydrochloric acid or other products and services from ASHTA, please complete the form below or connect with a sales representative.